What to expect from us
More than 17,000 older adults live in retirement residences that are members of the Ontario Residential Care Association which sets strict standards for all members. While each person’s reasons for choosing this lifestyle are unique, retirement residences fulfill many of the things we commonly look for in any lifestyle…
No worries about frozen pipes, break-ins, missed medications or “what would happen if I fell?
Living with others who share your memories of yesterday and your interests of today.
Opportunities to enjoy current interests or develop new ones. the freedom to spend your time in the ways you find most rewarding.
As much as or little as you want. Entertain in your own suite or join a group for an outing. It’s your choice.
If you need a place to stay when visiting the region of Waterloo, we act as a bed and breakfast. Easy access to transit, theater, symphony, shopping and all amenities.
At Livewell Seniors House, we try to make the process of moving to our home as simple and stress free as possible by:
- Really listening and taking time to understand your needs.
- Having a qualified nurse conduct a free assessment of your specific care needs.
- Offering nurse-supervised caregivers who are licensed or certified in thier field, carefully selected and screened, and fully insured and bonded.
- Helping you determine if you are eligible for services through government home care programs and insurance plans then assisting with service coordination.
- Matching you with the right team of professional caregivers.
- Explaining the home care options available to you.